Robert W. Singleton Estate,
- REAL ESTATE
- THURSDAY, September
24, 2020 6:00 P.M.
- 201 and 116 S. Main
St., Benton, KS
201 S. Main Auction
- 201 S. Main: A 4827 sq. ft. brick commercial type building
(former auto service). Three overhead doors, 2 newer overhead
heaters and a forced air furnace. A detached building 40'X20' with
2 overhead doors. Chain link fence around west part of lot. Lot
size bing 9450 sq. ft. Office area and restroom.
- 116 S. Main: 6300 sq. ft. Lot with 80'X32' metal building
containing 1068 sq. ft. office type area and a 1504 sq. ft.
warehouse area with an overhead door. This property was Former
Benton Elevator Office.
- Agency: Midwest Land Specialsits, Inc. and Agents are
representing The Sellers in these these transactions.
- Partial Legals:
- 201 S. Main; Benton original town, Block 16, Lot 1; 2; 3, Sec.
16, Twp 20, R3E Butler County, Kansas.
- 116 S. Main: Benton original town, S 16, T26, R03E Block 10,
Lot 1; 2
- Properties will be open for Inspection and viewing at 4PM Day
of Auction or Call Vern @ 316-772-6318
- Disclaimer: This property is selling in its present
condition "as is" for cash and accepted by the Buyer(s) without
any expressed or implied warranties form the Seller or the Agents.
The Seller warrants Good Title. It is the responsibility of the
prospective Purchaser(s) to have any and all inspections completed
prior to the time of the Auction. Announcements made by the
Auctioneer or Broker, at the time of the Auction during the time
of the sale, take precedence over any printed material or previous
- Terms and Conditions: $2500.00 non-refundable earnest
money is to be paid at the time of signing of the auction contract
on each property payable to Security 1st Title Co., the Escrow and
Closing Agent. Balance of the contract is due with the certified
funds at closing on or before November 18, 2020, at which time
possession will be given. Title Insurance and closing fees shall
be shared equally between Buyer(s) & Seller(s). Taxes will be
prorated to day of closing based on 2019 taxes of (116 S. Main of
$3467.44), (201 S. Main of $3599.88) properties are being sold in
their present "As Is" conditions and sold subject to any and all
Right of Way Easements of Record. The properties are being sold
with a 10% buyer's fee. Broker participation of 3% is being
offered if Buyer & Broker. Register 24 hours prior to Auction
Time. The sale is not contingent on Buyer(s) obtaining
- Any announcements made day of Auction take precedence over
- For inquires contact MidwestLand@sbcglobal.net
- MIDWEST LAND SPECIALISTS, INC.
- Vern Koch, Auctioneer/Realtor Steve McCullough,
- Vern Koch 316.772.6318 Steve McCullough
- Legal Documents Below
Return to calendar of upcoming